|iSUP - inflatable 'Stand Up Paddleboard' that rolls up into a backpack!
Specially crafted for light weight paddlers looking for a SUP for the surf, the ultimate solution for traveling surfers.
IDEAL RIDERS WEIGHT: up to 70KG
The WAVE 8'8" is our surf ready SUP, build tough with our double layer technology and 1000D extra rail-band reinforcement, allowing an inflation pressure of 18psi. This provides incredible stiffness and reactiveness from your SUP surfboard.
With a rounded and wide nose helps to easily get the board through waves for any level of rider. The narrow tail with a removable fin gives super-fast responsiveness with extra hold for tight turns. The deep diamond grooved deck pad offers comfort and grip and a diamond cut kick pad provides greater grip and stability. Now you can catch a wave whenever you want.
- Rounded nose and narrow tail design for fast responsiveness
- Lightweight double layer technology: 20%-25% weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness.
- Lightweight premium drop stitch technology, provides a high tensile strength and a rigid core.
- Tail kick pad, EVA foam posi-compound formula with deep diamond groove, for Critical bottom turns and cutbacks, even when wearing footwear.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Double Rail construction with 1000 Denier outer reinforced PVC rail band.
- Easy slide-in removable centre fin (tool free design).
- Reinforced rear Stainless Steel D-Ring for leash and front high-quality towing D-Ring
- Integrated cargo D-rings with new easy-adjustable bungee cord stopper to attach luggage.
- 4mm Diamond groove footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- Dual Layer construction allowing an extra high pressure of 18psi.
- Deep diamond-cut crocodile skin EVA footpad for ultimate grip and less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear
- Upgraded double action pump for fast & easy inflation.
- Board: 8'8" x 30" x 4" [265x75x10cm]
- Rider weight: up to 70kg
- MAX payload: 95kg
- Board weight: 7.4kg
- Board volume: 165L
- MAX air pressure: 18psi
- 12 Month Warranty